Group Discount for the Career Key Self-Employment Assessment
We make offering The Career Self-Employment Key Assessment to groups of students and clients easy and affordable.
We are the only career guidance company to:
- offer such a significant discount for a scientifically valid career test,
- and donate 10% of our website sales to charity.
The cost is $1 per test taking (when you purchase a minimum of 30). Other details:
- You receive a Group User Code, which you give to your users;
The User Code is a combination of 4 letters (not case-sensitive)/numbers, used on any computer with Internet access.
- This code is good for 12 months, or until all of the test takings purchased are exhausted, whichever comes first.
- Users receive all the same unique features and benefits of The Career Key Self-Employment test, described here.
- For 90 days from taking the test, each group member can return to his or her Career Key results and selected careers of interest using the Group User Code and the User Name and Password created when the test was first taken.
- If you need to pay using a "purchase order," please read this before ordering.
Self-Employment Key Test
Description & Group Instructions
Download a Microsoft Word document with Self-Employment Key test description and instructions to test takers. Please feel free to print or post the text or PDF on your website.
Want to know how many tests you have left? Click the Administration button below and enter your User Code.
It is very important that you read and accept the conditions under which we offer group purchases. Some of these are noted below.
- A minimum purchase of 30 test takings is required.
- Only you manage your User Code; we are unable to provide support for User Codes or individual user passwords that are lost or misused.
- You monitor how many test takings of your purchase remain; for example, you will not receive a notice when "X" number of test takings are left; you can easily check by clicking the Administration button below; and
- You agree not to sell the User Code or charge others to take the test with your User Code.
If you have any questions or would like to evaluate the test before purchase, please contact Juliet Jones, Vice President of Career Key, firstname.lastname@example.org.